You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
- Lead the store, in the store/Operations manager's absence.
- Support the wider management team in ensuring, key control measures and security practices in-store are managed in accordance with the company’s procedures and policies at all times. Employee and customer safety is always your first priority.
- Completion of store routines document; ensure the store is trading legally and safely and that customers' needs are met. Dealing with any enquiries and complaints as appropriate.
- Daily management of colleagues including; providing day-to-day supervision of colleagues including motivation, welfare, arranging appropriate staffing levels, and supporting recruitment, induction, and training & development in line with company policies, ensuring all procedures are followed.
- Work with the store leadership team to ensure the whole store operates effectively. To support the achievement of sales and cost targets set for the shop.
- At all times; take care of your health and safety and that of others by complying with health and safety obligations, and reporting promptly any defects, risks, or potential hazards.
- Competitive bonus
- Save-as-you-earn scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Colleague discount
- Discount platform including savings and cash back at numerous retailers, savings on gym membership, cycle to work scheme
At Wickes we are invested in empowering our colleagues to try new things and continuously develop their skills. Our apprenticeship and trainee schemes schemes provide great opportunities to do