You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Employer Brand and Internal Communications Manager
- You’ll help us develop and deliver integrated organic and paid-for marketing recruitment campaigns, including sourcing and analysing insight to set KPIs, define audiences and inform creative and media plans.
- You’ll manage content creation and work with in-house studio and suppliers to develop creative assets for campaigns, careers site and social media.
- Creating engaging communication strategies and content and developing and maintaining communication channels such as newsletters, intranet, and other internal digital platforms.
- Developing our external communications plans that include creative development, media planning and buying and full integrated plans
- Managing employer channels such as careers page, Glassdoor, Indeed, LinkedIn and other employer branding channels, ensuring they reflect the company's culture and values.
- Candidates will have previous experience of working internally, have an agency background or have worked in a B2B environment.
- This role requires strong organisational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Previous experience of working with a diverse range of audiences and stakeholders and being able to build strong relationships quickly so that you are able to bring them along the Employer Brand journey and outcomes
- You will bring experience of leading campaign activity from initial research through strategic development, creative and media planning and implementation and evaluation
- Wickes is a forward thinking business and so we are looking for someone who is keen to explore, learn about and experiment with new tools and technologies, and outside of this someone with a desire to learn and develop themselves too
- Competitive salary and an annual bonus
- Save-as-you-earn scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Colleague discount
- Discount platform including savings and cash back at numerous retailers, savings on gym membership, cycle to work scheme
We are sorry but we currently have no roles in this area but we are always updating our latest roles so please check back again.
Otherwise have a look at some of the amazing work our colleagues are doing and what you can look forward to when you join us.