Excellent + Bonus + Benefits
10/8/2020 12:00:00 AM
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below..."
Wickes are a digitally led, service enabled organisation with a project in every home.
- Reviewing briefs to ensuring they are correctly completed, and output is delivered on time and to brief
- Managing the allocation of work through the workload planner to ensure that the right resource is allocated at the right time
- Reviewing artwork to ensure it meets, or exceeds, the brief, is on brand and drives the Wickes brand forward
- Working with brief owners to ensure briefs and feedback are received on time
- Support the team by organising meetings, preparing presentation content and other ad-hoc requests
- Raise jobs on the google drive and share briefs with the studio, and output with brief owners
- Work with our print supplier to ensure that all marketing collateral is delivered on time and in the correct format
- Produce weekly Communications to the Marketing team to support the workflow of the studio
Min 1 year experience in Retail marketing or agency
Experience of managing sign off
Managing multiple projects
Attention to detail
Strong verbal, written and communication skills
Proven time management
A keen eye for detail
Confident, self-motivated team player with excellent communication skills.
Willingness to learn and broaden skill set
Passion for marketing
Knowledge and understanding of the creative process, artwork and print production
Understanding of what a creative studio does
Understanding of the creative process and print production
Sense of initiative and able to self manage
Multi-task, and remain calm under the pressure of tight deadlines.
Flexible working style to manage key stakeholders internally and externally
What can we offer you?
Wickes’ culture is a best kept secret; it’s a collaborative, down to earth, fun and inclusive environment where people feel part of a winning team. All our colleagues come from different backgrounds, but what we all have in common is a determination to succeed and a passion for being the best we can be. If that sounds like you, we’ll make you feel right at home.
We are sorry but we currently have no jobs in this area.
Continue browsing to look at our other available opportunities
Fresh off the shelf
** DEFAULT postresults.teaserlabel - en-GB **Support Functions
** DEFAULT postresults.contenttypelabel - en-GB **Blogs
** DEFAULT postresults.publishdate - en-GB **
** DEFAULT postresults.summarylabel - en-GB **
I started my eCommerce Merchandising career in fashion, previously working for F&F (Tesco) and New Look. I joined Wickes in September 2017 entering an exciting DIY industry which I found an interest in after buying and renovating a house. Everyday is different with new daily challenges to overcome which makes the role exciting. Ecommerce is a very fast-paced environment and you always have to be one step ahead. I love the ability to transform data into context by reviewing sales and customer shopping behaviour online to implement changes to the website. The market is ever evolving which forms an exciting part of my role to review market trends and keep up with the way customers change their online shopping behaviour. Wickes is a great place to work due to its family values. Everyone at Wickes is really friendly and supportive from the first day I started. Flexible working hours are another great benefit which enables me to improve my work/life balance. Do not hesitate to join and become part of an amazing team at Wickes!