: Wickes are a digitally led, service enabled organization with a project in every home.
About the Role:
An opportunity has arisen to join the MCFC team as PM Line Manager. Now as we build for further growth the role will help us drive customer satisfaction and deliver OTIF . The role will work with the fellow Line Managers, reporting directly into the Op’s Managers. You will also engage senior stakeholders giving updates on new efficiencies & ideas as well as periodic updates on performance measures/KPIs.
£35,000 per annum + Benefits
Who are we looking for?
• Someone with Management experience already working at Line Manager level.
• Any 5 out of 7 working rota
• Enthusiastic approach to work, “can do attitude!”.
• Flexible, Organised, strong planning skills.
• Someone who can motivate, influence and develop their Team.
• Focus on continuous improvement.
• Strong Ecommerce experience.
• Customer Satisfaction focused
• Strong Communication skills
• Working to challenging KPI’s, understand and produce own KPI’s that demonstrate control of the operation, effective target setting and measurement
• Set daily targets for achievement across designated sections.
• Plan and control weekly labour requirements for assigned section / sections ensuring sufficient capability to meet fluctuating workload.
• Identify and react to potential problem areas within the section / sections which may require further reporting including both financial and trend analysis.
• Liaise with Senior Managers to ensure operational targets are identified, that regular measurement is taken against these targets and that remedial action is taken as appropriate.
• Develop a highly motivated team of potential leaders by encouraging open communication and holding regular briefing sessions and chairing minuted operational meetings as required.
• Ensure all Health and Safety Legal requirements are met and adhered to.
• Liaise with other shifts when required to ensure continued efficiency and better service levels as appropriate.
• Ability to understand volume fluctuation and to alter shift resource and headcount in order to accommodate changing volume.
• Creation, ownership and delivery of continual improvement of operational processes and practices within the operation.
Vacancy Reference # 46012